Sunday, August 20, 2017

NBA Finals ... champion Golden State Warriors. Fun season!


 
 LeBron, who would be your two choices for 3-on-3 teammates for the Olympics?
He was great.

 My neck was sore for a day after this chat with KD.
Below, chatting with Draymond Green about 2016 Game 5 suspension.
 Steph, may I please have your phone number? Thank you. 
Got an e-mail out of it to get in touch with him.
When he came off the interview podium after the Game 5 clincher, he stopped, shook my hand and said, "Thanks, Janie, appreciate you." All class.
Such a fun year!

Rachel's all-time favorite, Isiah Thomas. When I told him Evan dropped our camera after a photo with him years ago in Seattle after the Pistons played the Sonics, he said, "Let's send him a video."
I was so giddy all day I could HARDLY write. I texted Rach, Evan, Jennifer Saunders.
NBA Finals MVP, former Sonic, Kevin Durant.

Emma's favorite, Zaza Pachulia
 Warriors defensive guru and very nice man, Ron Adams.

 Ann Killion, SF Chronicle columnist
 One of our freelancers, Chris Biderman
 People sent me a lot of these.

I take advantage of the time waiting for Warriors practice to end - wall squats, dips, push-ups. 
Anyone can join in the fun. Some think I'm a little crazy. No way!

No comments: