Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Aloha!



Emma had an absolute blast, making friends at the kids' pool and she must have gone down the waterslide 50 times (in one day!) and swam about 3 hours a day. Lily enjoyed the water, too. Much more relaxed this time than when we dealt with the tsunami last year and slept in the car.



I wore the giraffe outfit as a girl - made by Connie! It fit Emma just right this year.



















I loved my new princess roller I got for my birthday from Aunt Sara!





Until next year!

4 comments:

Evan and Nathan said...

Such great pictures! We are jealous! But we're so glad you were able to go and that you had a good time. Yea for no tsunamis!

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looks like a wonderful family trip. Much deserved!! Love you!

Elsa Jane said...

Wow, Janie. Looks amazing. I love the picture of Emma and Josh gazing at something beautiful...

Daddy's Caddies said...

I can almost feel the warmth and sunshine through the computer! Looks like you had a wonderful trip, glad to hear it was less eventful this year! XOXO