Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy 40th birthday, dear Rachel!

 We LOVE you dearly!
 Here's celebrating you, special and dear friend Rachel! I cherish our lifelong friendship and love you so much. Your parents would be very proud of the woman and mother you are. Just know that from my heart! Holden and Karen are so lucky to have you.
(And we will all be joining you in a new decade very soon.) Lots of Love!
 Fun memories of our Southern California visit to meet Karen.
 And to Montana to meet Holden! :)
 Such a special visit!



1 comment:

The Big Sky Brewers said...

You brought tears to my eyes, dear Janie. I was NOT expecting that post when I just checked your blog. Thanks for the collection of special pictures. I cherish our lifetime friendship of 40 years more than you know!!! Love you to pieces! Z