Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Special weekend with friends and family

It was very special to have some time with Rachel just the two of us.
Evan, Petra, Elise and Finn, and my Mom, all were so sweet to come over the mountains.



Andrew's buddy made this ... pretty cool.
Gorgeous scenery for my morning run. More hills than I'm used to these days.

Pinky and Mike's step ... neat
After throwing up from 3 a.m. to 9:30 I barely rallied for the game, didn't think I'd make it. (Neither did my mom, Pinky or Mike - Saltines and 7Up saved me).

1 comment:

The Big Sky Brewers said...

What a wonderful visit, Jane! I'm so glad it worked out to spend quality time together and see your family. What an exciting game you got to cover!!! Micah is still on his game high! :) XOXO P.S. I also really enjoyed listening to your pre-game radio interview. You have a gift!