Saturday, September 8, 2012

Emma's first dance class


 Kaela helped calm Emma's nerves (thanks to her mom, Rona, for putting together the outfits!)
 Waiting patiently (check out friend Evie's high leg kick on the left below)
 Sweet friends

 Evie is a natural, and so photogenic!
 The look from the back (I successfully did a braid from the top connected to a pony-tail!)
 Giddy girls
 Here we go
 When's our turn? (Emma's the oldest w/a Jan. 29 birthday, then Evie on Jan. 31 and Kaela on Feb. 12)
 Here I go!
 We're ready!
(Yes, I can do this!)

 The first 30 minutes is tap and jazz, then 30 minutes in the tumbling room before coming back into the studio

3 comments:

Evan, Petra & Elise said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.... these pictures are so perfect and capture such a fun and special first moment. It looks like it will be a wonderful class for the girls. Emma is such a pretty little dance and tumbler.

Evan and Nathan said...

Very cute! I still have a couple of pictures my mom kept of my first dance class, and I'm sure you do, too. It will be so fun to look back on these one day.

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Such cute girls and pretty outfits! Reminds me of our dance classes with Carolyn Kenoyer. Great pictures!