Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lake Chelan



It was hardly swimming weather but that didn't stop Emma from being the first one in the lake.



Making smores was a blast. Thanks to Anne Smith for the monster marshmallows!



Grandpa sure enjoyed snuggling with Lily.



Cousins all in a row.



Grandma is great at cards! Anybody see a resemblance?!



So glad Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jesse could make it again this year.



Abby and Emma had such a fun time bringing in firewood to keep Grandpa warm.



Kate seemed to enjoy exploring during her first cabin visit.



This old swing is still going strong!

2 comments:

Evan, Petra & Elise said...

Great pictures Janie! When I uploaded all of mine I realized they were all of out babies and none of us. It's so funny how the babes steal all the action, as they should, but sad I don't have you in the photos:( I have a great video of Ems and Eli but I can't seem to be able to upload it.

The Big Sky Brewers said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time at the cabin!! I was really looking forward to seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing! Miss you!