Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring training!





As pitchers and catchers report for spring training today in Arizona and Florida (Mom is usually in Scottsdale now for work), I debuted my pink baseball blankie given to me by the manager and general manager of the San Francisco Giants (and their sweet wives!). Daddy quickly reminded me that not all 2-week-olds get gifts sent from major league baseball teams. ... Mary, Ellie and Hadley -- mom had good intentions of taking a picture of me in my cute, colorful striped tights this morning but I had an explosion right after she put them on me and had to change before the camera came out. Next time I'll send one (when they're clean and I'm clean!). HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my friends and loved ones! XOXO!

1 comment:

Lucie said...

This little one is going to know her sports real well :) When's the next time you're thinking of heading up to WA? Also..thank you for the Vday card!