Monday, January 26, 2009

Ready to pop ... for Elsa and Katy!



A group of friends from my gym class had a brunch for us this weekend and the retired OBGYN in the group asked me pose next to his license plate. :-) Yes, I keep wearing my favorite purple shirt and locket and my belly keeps getting bigger. Update: C-section is scheduled for this Thursday night because our breech baby didn't want to turn at a "flip" attempt at the hospital last week. (Elsa and Katy asked for one more pic. ... Love and Hugs to everybody!). We'll be in touch soon!

3 comments:

Lucie said...

You look great Janie!! Keep us updated...and I'll be thinking of you on Thursday! Hope to see more pictures soon :)

Elsa Jane said...

Thursday!!! How excited we are for the things to come...

Evan and Nathan said...

Wow! The next pictures will be of the THREE of you!! We have been praying for you every night and now we know exactly how to pray tomorrow! Love you!